Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Indian Government Totally Online

Indian Government Totally Online


All Indian government office related links are available... . Kindly save it...... J 

Obtain: 
*   Birth Certificate <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ howdoi.php? service=1> 
*   Caste Certificate <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ howdoi.php? service=4> 
*   Tribe Certificate <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ otherservice_ details.php? service=8> 
*   Domicile Certificate <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ howdoi.php? service=5> 
*   Driving Licence <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ howdoi.php? service=6> 
*   Marriage Certificate <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ howdoi.php? service=3> 
*   Death Certificate <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ howdoi.php? service=2> 
*   Search More - How do I <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ advancedsearch. php> 

Apply for: 
*   PAN Card <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ otherservice_ details.php? service=15> 
*   TAN Card <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ otherservice_ details.php? service=3> 
*   Ration Card <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ howdoi.php? service=7> 
*   Passport <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ otherservice_ details.php? service=2> 
*   Inclusion of name in the Electoral Rolls <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ howdoi.php? service=10> 
*   Search More - How do I <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ advancedsearch. php> 

Register: 
*   Land/Property <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ howdoi.php? service=9> 
*   Vehicle <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ howdoi.php? service=13> 
*   With State Employment Exchange <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ howdoi.php? service=12> 
*   As Employer <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ otherservice_ details.php? service=17> 
*   Company <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ otherservice_ details.php? service=19> 
*   .IN Domain <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ otherservice_ details.php? service=18> 
*   GOV.IN Domain <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ otherservice_ details.php? service=25> 
*   Search More - How do I <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ advancedsearch. php> 

Check/Track: 
*   Waiting list status for Central Government Housing <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ otherservice_ details.php? service=9> 
*   Status of Stolen Vehicles <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ otherservice_ details.php? service=1> 
*   Land Records <http://www.india. gov.in/landrecor ds/index. php> 
*   Causelist of Indian Courts <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ otherservice_ details.php? service=7> 
*   Court Judgements (JUDIS ) <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ otherservice_ details.php? service=24> 
*   Daily Court Orders/Case Status <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ otherservice_ details.php? service=21> 
*   Acts of Indian Parliament <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ otherservice_ details.php? service=13> 
*   Exam Results <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ otherservice_ details.php? service=16> 
*   Speed Post Status <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ otherservice_ details.php? service=10> 
*   Agricultural Market Prices Online <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ otherservice_ details.php? service=6> 
*   Search More - How do I <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ advancedsearch. php> 

Book/File/Lodge: 
*   Train Tickets Online <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ otherservice_ details.php? service=5> 
*   Air Tickets Online <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ otherservice_ details.php? service=4> 
*   Income Tax Returns <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ otherservice_ details.php? service=12> 
*   Complaint with Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ otherservice_ details.php? service=14> 
·         Search More - How do I <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ advancedsearch. php> 

Contribute to: 
*   Prime Minister's Relief Fund <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ otherservice_ details.php? service=11> 
*   Search More - How do I <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ advancedsearch. php> 

Others: 
*   Send Letters Electronically <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ otherservice_ details.php? service=20> 
*   Search More - How do I <http://www.india. gov.in/howdo/ advancedsearch. php> 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment